Sunday 14 August 2011

Italy in Singapore?!? Talk about diversity!

So because I'm sick, I skipped out on Malaysia (damn it!) BUT I had a great weekend with the Edinburgh kids! They're awesome! So friendly! We went to the mall and I bought two dresses from New Look..it's like USA's version of Forever21...so I was basically in Heaven! Great prices and great clothes! I will be back there hahaha.

After endless walking and shopping, we met up with the boys in Holland Village or was it Holland Town? haha oops...well we went there and it's a street with cafes, restaurants, bars, and cute shops. We ate a Amici, an authentic Italian restaurant..did I mention how DELICIOUS it was?!? The restaurant was little but soo adorable! I ordered the tortellini with ham and mushroom cream sauce...SO GOOD! It was soo great eating Italian and not rice, noodles, and deep fried chicken in sauce haha. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who vists Singapore and has a taste for Italy!

On our way home, the girls and I could not hold our laughter in when we spotted a couple on the MRT...they were holding each other and looking at each other...but...with frowns?...It was weird.. maybe they just saw a very sad film or came from a funeral? It was weird, strange, and...odd..? haha.

The medicine is definitely working...all 6 of them... haha. Asians love their drugs! I feel a whole lot better than last week and I'm happy I rested this weekend instead of travelling around...it was a hard decision to make, but totally worth it! Almost done with the medicines...maybe a couple more days and I'm praying to Buddha that I'll be fully recovered!

Other than that, tutorials are starting up so it's time to buckle down and get busy.... Miss America and all my loves back home! I wish I could skype you all but just know I am thinking of you! Until next time, much love from the Chatty Chong!

No comments:

Post a Comment