Tuesday 2 August 2011

AMEN

Amen for air conditioning. I put money on my cash card so I can put money on my Air-Con (air conditioning) card and it feels DAMN GOOD in my room. When you're walking in thick air all day, all you want is a big gust of cool air coming your way....and now I got it! Amen to the LAWWWWD!

Some things I have learned so far in Singapore:

Instead of farenheit (spell check?), they use celsius.
Instead of the word bathroom, they use toilet.
Instead of dormitory, they use flat.
Instead of bartender, they use bar-man or bar-woman.
Instead of closing bars at regular hours like American bars, they close at 5am.
Instead of forks in the cafeteria or food court, they only put out spoons and chopsticks (and no napkins are given out).

.....interesting, right? But I love it!

Tonight we hung out at the Staff Bar with a whole bunch of international/exchange students from Sweden to Denmark and so on.... We as in the crazy Americans ordered a HUGE Tiger Beer Tower and got very..happy hahaha. I took a nice cool shower to "sober up". I'm loving life.....what could get any better than friends and good beer? Time for bed, dreaming to not having any hangovers....Until then much love babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment