Monday 8 August 2011

Glee...Bieber fever...woman acapella group?

1st day of classes! woohoo! I had IMC (integrated marketing comm) and Communication Campaign today. The professors are great! I think I'm going to enjoy the classes. As for the other two courses, I dropped brand management and added PR writing and waiting on Marketing....the add/drop here is sooo disorganized, so the next time we have add/drop at Loyola... I won't complain =) The walk to IMC was BRUTAL, Meg and I walked maybe 20 mins to class and by the time we were there, our shirts were damped with sweat...DISGUSTING! But, all was well...so I don't have much to complain about my two classes..SO FAR.

Most depressing moment of my life: LUNCH. I ate by myself in canteen 13...I was so lonely and depressed... I'm pretty sure people who walked by felt sympathetic towards me. I shoveled my food down to forget about the fact I was eating alone...never have done that unless I'm in a rush to do a paper or something.. OH well!

I went back to my room and did laundry and talked to Liz Creed on FB chat...what a doll! The laundry is free, but dryers are a dollar! not too bad! After laundry, I just sat in my room.....sitting, waiting, sitting, staring at the walls.... I was soo lonely... so I decided to take a nappy for an hour before Comm. Campaigns....I hopped on the shuttle this time, and although it was a long ride, it was better than being soaked in my own sweat, going up and down the hills and stairs!

After class, I met up with the Canadian girls and had dinner. We then went to Jasmine's common area and performed add/drop, for Shelby it was a success, for me...it was not.. I just need one more course...ONE! The COMM. ones clash with my schedule as well as everything else, EXCEPT a marketing course... I wanna take it here and get it over with so I can do upper level marketing courses...is that too much to ask for?!?!  After add/drop, the girls and I blared Glee music and Justin Bieber and sang along... I'm pretty sure Malaysia could hear us sing =) We then went to the staff bar and met up with our usual group (whom I love sooo dearly!). We ordered like 4 Tiger Beer Towers and shared it among ourselves. It was really nice =)  I love my international family! Shelby, Meg, and I walked back from the staff bar and sang Glee and random songs all the way back to the residence halls. It was HILARIOUS, I'm pretty sure the Singaporeans thought we were drunk...oh wait... =)

Tomorrrow (well today since it's 1:09am) is NATIONAL SINGAPORE DAY! Happy birthday Singapore! We are off of school, so let the celebrations begin! I'm dead tired! I have been up since 7:30am...so off to bed! Until next time, much love from the Chatty Chong!

No comments:

Post a Comment