Saturday 30 July 2011

Tossing and Turning

Terrible sleep last night! Talk about jet-lag! I decided to fall asleep around 3am, but it took forever, from the sweat dripping down my back to a pain in my stomach, last night did not fly. I woke up around 7am, feeling this weird pain in my stomach. I decided to get up and chug some water down. After some rubbing of the belly here and there, I passed out for a couple hours. Joanna (my roomie) woke me up because Bobby was at the door!  Bobby asked if I wanted to get lunch and walk over together to the ISC (International Student  Center) with Andrew so I could officially "check-in." I of course agreed but requested to sleep a little more because my stomach was still in a fishy pain. I set my alarm for 10:30 and proceeded to get up. As I walked out of my room, a nice breeze greeted me. Today in Singapore it will be breezy with the sun (of course) in the mid-upper 80's....better than the Baltimore humid heat!! I decided to wear a black skirt and a yellow v neck with black strappy sandals. Bobby and Andrew are meeting me in a few minutes to grab some lunch and walk around campus....I can't wait! Until then, Much love from the Chatty Chong!

No comments:

Post a Comment